Huawei Y9a has a 6.63” inch display. A 2.0GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio G80 processor runs Huawei Y9a. Huawei Y9a has an 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Huawei Y9a has a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear camera and a 16MP Pop-Up Front Camera. Huawei Y9a runs on Android 10 and has a 4300mAh battery.
Huawei Y9a is the latest smartphone from Huawei in the Y-series. Like the previous smartphones in the Y9-lineup.
Huawei Y9a comes with a 6.63″ inch notch-less display. The HD+ display offers an uninterrupted cinematic view that lets you enjoy your content. The screen also has a 92% screen-to-body ratio. With such a large screen-to-body ratio, the bezels, the black parts surrounding the display, are almost none existent. This lets you have a compact phone that is easy to use single-handed but with a large display that lets you view content without straining your eyes.
Huawei Y9a comes with an Octa-core Mediatek Helio G80 processor that clocks at 2.0GHz. The processor is supported by Mali-G52 graphics. Both combine to offer top of the line performance. You can play games, surf the internet, and watch content without any problems. The processor is supported by a large 8GB RAM. The large RAM lets you open multiple tabs and work on them at the same time without lagging issues. And to store your files, Huawei Y9a comes with 128GB of internal storage that is enough to store all your files and if it’s not enough you can extend it using a memory card.
64MP Quad Camera.
Huawei Y9a comes with one of the best camera systems in the market. It comes with a 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) Quad cameras at the back. The camera can take clear bright photos at night as well as 4K videos.
The main 64MP camera takes ultra-clear detailed photos. Due to its large size, photos taken by the camera contain more pixels than a smaller camera. The more pixels a photo has the more clear and detailed the photos are. The high level of detail in the photos allows you to zoom in pick out details or crop the image multiple times before it starts losing its quality.
With the ultrawide camera, you get a 120˚ angle. Normal camera lenses have around a 70˚ angle which limits how wide your photo can be. With a 120˚ angle, you get a wider view that lets you fit more than a normal camera would. That’s why the ultrawide camera is great for group photos and scenic photos.
The macro camera lets you bring it as close as 4cm to the subject so that you can take close-ups of objects. Normal cameras usually blur out the background the closer you move them to a subject. With a macro camera, you get to take clear detailed photos of small objects easily.
The depth camera takes good portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject which brings the subject into focus. With the subject being the main focus of attention, you get to take beautiful portraits.
16MP Pop-up Front Camera.
Instead of the front camera being a distracting notch or a cut-out on the display, Huawei Y9a’s front camera is a 16MP Front Camera. The camera takes very good selfies that stand-out. The camera automatically detects the lighting around you, your face shape, and skin texture to take amazing selfies.
Huawei Y9a comes with a 4200mAh battery that lasts more than a day. The battery utilizes AI Powersaving technology that ensures power is used only by processes that require it so that your battery power lasts longer than expected. And when your battery power runs out, Huawei Y9a comes with 40W Fast Charging that takes your battery from 0-70% in just 30 minutes.
- 6.63″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~397 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 76.5 x 9 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 197 g (6.95 oz)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB RAM
- NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 120˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm; HDR, 1080p@60fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery
- Fast charging 40W, 70% in 30 min (advertised)